It's been 2 years since then♥
(Our wedding and marriage days are different. hehe)
Today is a weekday, so we celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. The weather on this day was pretty bad but we had a romantic walk at Tokyo Midtown: Starlight Garden!

For dinner, we didn't book any restaurant but my darling found a cozy teppanyaki restaurant nearby called Devant des P.T.T.
On this day, there was a 120th party at GOTO florist, the florist who designed our place for wedding :) We took a pic with our coordinator!!! We are very happy to keep in touch with her since then!!!

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
That's soooo sweet! :D Congratulations!
ReplyDelete(Also, sorry I've been gone so long! I've missed you!)
Hi ReBekha!!!
ReplyDeleteNo prob!!! I am happy to hear from you ;)
You know what!? I am visiting Okinawa next month!!! I am not sure if I am visiting anywhere you know or not. LoL The first day we are staying Onnason and then the second day will be Naha!!! You know better than me. I couldn't even read the kanji of the first place. lol
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 years!! Time flies!!! You still keep in touch with your wedding coordinator?Amazing..I guess you have really good relationship with others.
Happy for you,Ochi!
hi jose,
ReplyDeletewe are like friends now ;)
yes. time flies!!! and i know you are attending many weddings and might be your turn soon ;D hehe
Thanks ReBekha!
ReplyDeleteI will delete your comment just in case ;D