Easy & authentic Japanese home cooking recipes from a real Japanese kitchen.
Saturday, May 30, 2015
YouTube 10th Anniversary 10 YouTube Fundamentals: INSPIRATION
This video is created to celebrate YouTube's 10th anniversary. Here I am talking about "Inspiration", one of the 10 fundamentals of a creative strategy on YouTube.
#1 Sharability 共有性
#2 Conversation 対話性
#3 Interactivity 双方向性
#4 Consistency 一貫性
#5 Targeting ターゲティング
#6 Sustainability 持続性
#7 Discoverability 出会い
#8 Accessibility 親しみやすさ
#9 Collaboration コラボレーション
#10 Inspiration インスピレーション
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
I’m a Japan-based YouTuber and mother of two kids 🇯🇵 I share easy Japanese home cooking recipes, bento ideas, and simple sweets that you can make at home right away 🍙✨ Since 2011, I’ve been creating step-by-step Japanese cooking videos and sharing detailed written recipes on this blog. My goal is to share the joy of authentic Japanese home cooking and make everyday cooking fun, easy, and exciting for everyone 💕 Use the search box to explore over 1,000 Japanese recipes, including everyday meals, kawaii food ideas, bento recipes, and healthy treats 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
-
Do you think microwave cooking is unsafe?! Do you think microwaving food in plastic wrap or container is dangerous?! Long time ago, I o...
-
Last Saturday, my darling and I had a pretty good Indonesian food at a restaurant called SuraBaya!!! Actually, the restaurant was unexpected...
-
My daughter (6 years) has been to Daikon digging at her Kindergarten and brought back some Daikon. She asked me to make Daikon Curry ☺️ It w...
-
On November 22nd, we filed our marriage paper!!! In Japan, 11/22 is a good married couple day. We read (as phonetic equivalent) 11 "ii...
-
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
-
Agepan (Deep Fried Bread Roll) is the best and typical school lunch menu ☺️ Very tasty yet delicious. MUST TRY 💕 At school, top ha...
-
This is the way I love to eat Shirasu Don! Of course you can eat it in the way you like ;) There is no rule. hehe https://www.youtube.com...
-
For Japanese who live overseas. Live TV : Ustream It's still shaking!!! At 7PM, most trains in Tokyo stopped the services. Foods ...
-
Today is my birthday. I have no plan for tonight but hula dancing as usual. My darling said he will celebrate my birthday on Saturday, so I ...
-
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment