For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!!
FYI: How to Make 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cake (Gâteau au Chocolat Recipe) 材料2つでガトーショコラの作り方
3-Ingredient Soufflé Cheesecake
Difficulty: VERY EASY
Number of Servings: 6
Calories per Serving: 230Kcal
15cm (6inch) round cake pan
120g (4.3oz.) white chocolate
120g (4.3oz.) cream cheese *softened
1. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Separate the eggs and place the whites in a large bowl. Let your egg whites sit in the refrigerator to keep them cold until you are ready to use them (which makes the meringue more stable).
2. Place the chocolate (broken into pieces) in a large bowl. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water (60C/140F). Then add the cream cheese and melt them together. Remove the bowl from the double boiler, add the egg yolks, and mix well.
3. In a large bowl, whip egg whites with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. *If it's thick enough, you can turn the bowl upside down without it sliding out.
4. Add 1/3 Meringue into the cream cheese batter and blend well with a spatula. Then add the rest of the Meringue 1/2 at a time and mix well.
5. Rub some oil/butter on parchment paper (in this way, the cake can slide down when it shrinks, so you can prevent the cake from cracking). Line the round cake pan with the parchment paper. Pour the batter into the pan and drop the pan lightly on the counter to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
6. Place the cake pan on a baking sheet. Pour some hot water into the baking sheet. Bake at 170C (338F) for 15 minutes, 160C (320F) for 15 minutes, then stop the heat and bake with the remaining heat for 15 minutes.
7. When it is done, place the cake pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
You can either serve immediately or chill in the fridge before serving! It will slightly get hard in the fridge, so leave at room temperature for a few minutes before you serve.
You can brush the cake with some apricot jam syrup and/or dust with powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar) to finish. You can serve it with whipped cream if desired.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
One batter which magically divides into three layers, three different textures: a flan base, crème center, and génoise (sponge) top! The re...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
This is the Goya no Tsukudani (Salty Sweet Bitter Melon for rice) that my grandma recommended in this video ;) You must try it out!!! It ...
Tortilla de Patata (Potato Tortilla) is one of the typical Spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oi...
"Menchi Katsu" is minced cutlet. It is kind of croquette, made from the mixture of ground meat (beef or pork, or both) and minced ...
Nabeyaki Udon is a very popular noodle dish cooked in a clay pot. It is eaten throughout the year, especially in cold season, to warm your b...
This video will show you how to make Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in British restauran...
This video will show you one of my popular recipes ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4yzZQkAuU It sounds challenging but delicious!!!...
I combined ketchup and miso to give sweet and rich flavor! It goes great with white rice and perfect for bento :) http://www.youtube.com/...