Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan.
Vanilla and chocolate flavor are the ever classic, but there are some limited flavors such as Matcha green tea.
Country Ma'am (Matcha Green Tea Latte Flavor)
Number of servings: 25 cookies
100g (3.5oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
160g (5.6oz.) all purpose flour
2 tbsp. Matcha green tea powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
40g (1.4oz.) white chocolate bar
40g (1.4oz.) milk chocolate bar
1. Cream the butter in a large bowl. Add sugar and mix until white and fluffy.
2. Add the beaten egg little by little, and mix well. Add a few drops of vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Sift in flour, Matcha powder, and baking powder, then mix well with a spatula.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
5. Break the chocolate bars into small pieces.
6. Divide the dough into 25 pieces. Make it flat and place the chocolates. Roll into a small ball. Then press the center of the ball gently with your finger to make it flat.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, January 23, 2015
How to Make Country Ma'am Soft and Chewy Cookies (Matcha Green Tea Latte Flavor) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Onsen Tamago is a traditional Japanese soft-boiled egg. The egg white is milky and the egg yolk is creamy. It makes a perfect topping for ri...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Fresh Wakame seaweed is in season in spring in Japan! My mom bought it as a souvenir. Wakame soup is highly nutritious soup that contains...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
I have had many requests to share hospital food in Japan so I decided to make this video. Meals during maternity stay were well balanced. Ho...
This recipe was once introduced on TV! It requires only 2 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8w1DFw6JG4 Perfect for parti...
Easy and fun idea to fool your family or friends. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxmFq01egpo Perfect for April Fools Day, too XD ...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Simple yet delicious rice dish using Edamame (green soybeans)! Simple salt seasoning enhances the flavor of Edamame. Perfect for bento box :...
Easy and gorgeous Sushi idea for parties :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-U_nJ2-H0 You can of course top with your favorite fish o...