Hi there!This morning there was something wrong with my private Japanese blog. If I ever need someone to talk to about anything, I write there, so I was shocked...
But now it seems fine.
I hope it never happens again since I need a place to complain. Ha-ha!
Today, as I mentioned yesterday, my recipe is introduced at Megami's Recipes site :)
Here is the recipe: Soymilk Tofu Burdock Potage.
I simmered thin sliced burdock in consomme. Then put it together with soft/silken tofu into a blender and processed until smooth. The reason why I used the soft/silken tofu is because its texture is similar to that of very fine custard. It adds thickness to the soup!
Don't you think it's healthier than using fresh cream?!
I will write a detailed recipe in English if anyone wants.
Again, it is cold today.
Stay warm everybody!
Please click below and vote for me.
i would like this recipe if you would still like to translate :) is tofu different in japan than usa? i had some at a restaurant and it was the most amazing tofu ever, so creamy and soft.
ReplyDeletei think tofu is almost the same, if you get it at japanese grocery stores. but some jap restaurants serve handmade tofu, which tastes better :)
ReplyDelete