I think my sleepiness is affected by the weather! As you see, I couldn't post my diary last night...
Day before yesterday, I tried a beverage called "Pepsi Blue Hawaii". It just went on sale on June 10th for a limited time. It comes in blue soda, reflecting the image of tropical ocean. It's pineapple & lemon flavor leaves a refreshing aftertaste!One of my coworkers likes to try out such a weird product. Why I say weird is because Suntory (Pepsi's distributor in Japan) has sold many other funny Pepsi drinks: "Pepsi Ice Cucumber (2007/6/12)", "Pepsi Carnival (2006/7/25), "Pepsi Gold (2006/11/7)", "Pepsi Red (2006/6/6)", etc...
They say they want people to enjoy drinking Pepsi and become users. Just as they wished, we buzzed-about it!
Yes! I love hot stuff!!!Last weekend, I went to Shibuya (popular shopping and eating district) to get summer clothes!
My favorite shopping mall is SHIBUYA 109. I used to shop there often, but these days I don't (because I spend more time at home cooking), so it took about 3 hours in the shopping mall to update myself!
Because I pondered over, the pierced earrings I liked were all sold out when I went back to get them :( Thus, I ordered all the way from Nagoya! Sounds crazy, but I really wanted them. And on Wednesday, I got them! Yay!!!
Don't you think this cool? I made a magazine cover with my picture :) Someday, for real, I want to produce a recipe book!Anyway, I found many blog widgets that I want to add in my blog! I hope I can add them nicely!
Okay, see you next week!
Please click below and vote for me.
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteRained here today too, but sun out now, and very humid! Going swimming! I never tasted Pepsi Blue Hawaii. I always liked diet Pepsi, but now I'm staying away from aspartame sweetner. They say not good for you!!
I love to shop too, for new and modern things. I love your magazine cover, very nice!! You could also be a magazine cover designer, I love artwork so much fun! I like your kissing blog widgets thingys very cute!
Have nice weekend!
Hi Jo!
ReplyDeleteWe had a nice weather this weekend!
Not humid and there was a nice wind :)
So do I! I used to drink diet Pepsi or Coke but now I try to drink water. Water without ice, if possible. I heard water is good for health.
I can tell that you like artwork! You have nice poems and pictures!!!
You know what!? It is sometimes difficult to read (understand) someone's blog for the first time, but now I don't for your's ;)