On 10/2, my La-Yu Nuts Furikake won the special prize at Kyoritsu Foods (food manufacturer). My recipe is super simple. I just mixed edible la-yu and walnuts together to give a fun texture! It goes great with white rice.
On 10/3, my Healthy Korean Style Udon won the award for excellence. It is a refreshing cold udon recipe for summer. I used hot Kimchi, and my trick is mixing yogurt! Believe me. Yogurt makes Kimchi tasty ;)
On 10/8, my Easy La-Yu Crab Fried Rice won the silver prize at metabo-help.com. Again, I used edible la-yu ;) The recipe is easy because I used a rice cooker. All you need to do is to put all the ingredients in a rice cooker and cook :D
On 10/12, my Rolled Potatoes won the award for excellence at the 35th anniversary campaign of Save the Earth Group. It was again held on twitter!!!
On 10/22 my Almond and Garland Chrysanthemum Mixed Rice was published in a food magazine called Lettuce Club (11/10 issue). It was introduced on P.124. It's a small article, but I am happy that mine was selected :D
On 10/31, my Salty Sweet Chicken Balls Nabe was published in the winter catalog of Kamada (dashi soy sauce products manufacturer). The recipe is very easy because I used a vegetable pack that contains all necessary cut vegetables for nabe ;)USA residents only, so I can't participate in it, but there is an "Iron Foodie Contest" at Foodie Blogroll. The winner will receive a $200 store credit to Marxfoods.com! See details HERE ;)
Good Luck!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
I'm interested in the rolled potatoes recipes..I love potatoes.I like mixing salads with potatoes too..and I love mashed potatoes.
I'm looking for a recipes to make delicious mashed potatoes,because mine recipes was boring..
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteThat potato recipe is something similar to what my mom cooks ;)
>delicious mashed potatoes
It's a hard question since how you taste those starndard recipes differes, you know!
Congrads on all your accomplishments!! Your recipes all look so good!!
ReplyDeleteThanks jo!!!
ReplyDeleteI am leaving for Hokkaido this afternoon and come back tomorrow afternoon X( Extremely hard schedule, but again it's my recipe stuff, so I have to!!!
o wow! congrats dear... so u're a culinary expert? i didnt know that! those pictures look so yummy =D
ReplyDeletelove, mica
http://babylovebabylove.blogspot.com
Thank you mica,
ReplyDeleteI am not an expert, but my hobby is to create my own recipes :)