
What do you think of this Hello Kitty?
I think it's cute! It went nicely with my iPhone :D
I should have taken a picture together.
However, my darling and co-workers said it's weird...
Sometimes, I find Hello Kitty that I would never buy, so this might be one for others... People have different tastes, so that's why we have many Hello Kitty variations. hehe
Tonight, I am seeing my friends from college time. I have some time to shop at Sanrio. Yay!
Have a good day.
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteFirst,like it because it is pink and it match your IPhone perfectly.
Second glare,why Hello Kitty has fur??
Sorry Ochi..but I guess your hubby is right.
(went to ladies and still think about it)
ReplyDeleteOchi,
Hello Kitty is a cat,right?
Cat do have furs.. @_@ confusing
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteI think is because the fur is the latest style?! Like my fur leg warmers. haha
I don't know why, but I like it. hehe
Hi jose again,
ReplyDeleteYes. Cat!
Have you seen "Elmo Kitty"? That's more confusing but really popular now... I don't think it's cute, though. haha
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteElmo Kitty?I dunno that just now but after searched from internet,now I do.Ya..really confusing.Why elmo & kitty combine?haha
I like it! I love how it's all pink and it's hello kitty! what's not to like? haha but sometimes sanrio teams up with other collaborations that I don't particularly like too =P
ReplyDeleteHi jose,
ReplyDeleteThat's it! Confusing, right?! There are Kitty with Elmo hood and Elmo with Kitty hood... Elmo with Kitty hood is really weird...
Hi suki pooki,
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know you are pink fan ;P I went to a larger sanrio shop last night and couldn't find my jewel kitty, so I might bought the right one! hehe