Yesterday, I made a mess cooking rice. I thought I can cook "milky rice" with water + soy milk, but the rice didn't absorb the soy milk, so the rice was half raw. It was not edible, unfortunately...I cooked white rice right after and made sure that my rice cooker was not broken.
I sometimes make a big mistake with confidence. I guess I'd better not expect too much!
Oh, speaking of expecting something too much, my chocolate recipe which I submitted to the chocolate recipe contest didn't get a place!!! I know I can't always win, but sometimes I am sure that my idea is pretty good :( You know what I mean?!?!
Well... I will do my best!
Hope something good can come out of something bad!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
Well, failure is source of success. So, there is no harm doing trial and error.
ReplyDeleteOtherwise, you really cannot come up with something original, I think.
I make a lot of error while experimenting on my experiment as well :)
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteGreat that you tried everything,even failed at least you tried too.
Never ever give up,Ochi.But I knew you won't.You're a tough girl..
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteSorry about the contest! But you sure make fantastic dishes which are always winners in my book! I do not have a rice cooker but would sure like to see if I could use one!!!
I try to make things outside of my comfort level all the time and fail all the time ha! ha!
Heh Ochi, you are always asking about my camera, well I have the cheapest camera ha! ha! The one thing that I have learned is to take my pictures outside in the natural light. I always thought that my pictures were not that special but you always say that you like them, so I must be doing something right ha! ha! Thanks for your" vote of confidence."
Hi Hide-san,
ReplyDeleteYesterday, I read my horoscope on a magazine and it said that the chance of success comes later this year... I think I am reading this kind all the time every year.
I know. I make a lot of small mistakes, but sometimes I feel like wasting time when it is not edible like this... you know :(
But thanks for your comment! I will take it easy!!!
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteYes. I will never give up. But sometimes I feel like I need to give up when it is taking so long to reach the goal...
I will do my best, though!!!
Thanks jose!!!
Hi Nazarina,
ReplyDeleteThanks about your camera!!!
Really!? Maybe it might be your personality that makes all your work gorgeous! I think you are doing really right. I need to be more like you!!!
Hi Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your rice cooker was not broken. I feel really bad that I didn't take my mom's rice cooker, when we moved her out. I put in the stuff to throw out. Stupid me, she said it makes the best rice!
I know it seems crazy, but I always seem to win things when I least expect it! Keep on trying Ochi, you do great work!
Don be sad even you didn't get a place in your chocolate recipe. We will always support you.
ReplyDeleteHi jo,
ReplyDeleteWhat a pity! I know that the rice cooker is available anywhere nowadays, but it is hard to get it until you really need it!
Hope you have a chance to get it someday ;)
>> when I least expect it
Sounds the same as me.
I hope someday I can overcome that jinx...
Hello anGeLine,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words.
I am sometimes like this... sorry :(
But thanks for your support.