Tansan Senbei (thin sweet cookie-kind) is very famous there. I knew gaufres cookies (with cream) but not this one. But my darling knew it and I heard it is very well known to Kansai-jin (Kansai people). Really?!

Also my mom bought me some beauty products.

Anyways, today is 8th anniversary since I dated with my darling ;) He remembered it this morning! hehe I think we gonna celebrate (nothing special, though) it on Saturday!
It's high 35C (95F) in Tokyo!
Take care!!!
Please click below and vote for me.
we can buy those thin wafer biscuits here too, but they have filling inside. my grandma knows how to make those too but she says its a pain :P
ReplyDeletemy friend gave me some onsen bath crystals last time but i never used it yet because we have water restrictions here
That's sweet your family got you something back from the onsen! You know, I am always amazed at the specialty snacks in Japan, like how each area has their own special snack! I love it!
ReplyDeletehi grub,
ReplyDeletereally?! i never thought of making it :D
what kind of water restrictions there?! like you cannot let the water out with bath salt?
hi suki,
ReplyDeleteyou know very well about japanese souvenirs :D i always take too much time shopping souvenirs since they have too many kinds from each area. haha
narh we were in a drought and didn't have enough water hahaha. but the conditions are getting much better now. 1 year ago, we had less than 37% water in our reservoirs but now we have more than 60% :D
ReplyDeletehi grub!
ReplyDeletein Australia?! really?! i didn't know that!!! that sounds too bad... we save the electricity due to the 311 and that is inconvenient but saving water sounds severe X(