Last year, I had a "Good Luck Shrimp Tempura Udon" and was pretty good, so I was going to have the same one again, but this year, I found a new menu called "Good Luck Longevity Noodle (「開運」長寿麺)". As you can see in the pic, noodles are in attractive green (made of spinach). The soup is light and it has a lot of stir-fried vegetables on top! It tastes like a non-fatty ramen :)

I read on the menu that it is a festive food eaten in China. Is that true?! Anyway, a lot of vegetables made me happy :)
Last year, we played garapon drawing. This year, they again gave us tickets for New Year's drawing. I remember the prizes were not that attractive, but we gonna go there again because we wouldn't go there after the removal.
Changing my story, there was a hula class on Monday (holiday) morning. I always think I have slow reflexes... because I make a lot of mistakes while others don't... Well, I hope I can improve that someday.Anyways, I cut my hair too short... which I regret recently X(
Bye for now!
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteI knew Longevity Noodles.Chinese eat this noodles on special occassion too,for example Chinese New Year.But FooChow (Chinese too,but speak differently) eat this noodles with chicken soup.
I guess you start confusing? I'm not sure but once my mum cook I will snap a photo for you
:)
when i studied this in Chinese class, Chinese people (especially elders) eat longevity noodles on birthdays as a symbol of longevity.
ReplyDeletenon fatty ramen sounds healthy! and spinach noodles are delicious :)
thank you for the comment on my blog, i hope you can come to Victoria one day to enjoy the scenery. by the way i use a Nikon D5000.
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteI searched Foo Chow! Looks similar!
Yes! I wish to see the real one!!! Thanks!!!
Hi grub,
ReplyDeleteOh, for elders?! That's interesting!!!
Last night, I searched D5000 after I saw your comment!!! Now it is discontinued but found the new D7000! I've never used Nikon's camera, but maybe someday. I now use olympus but I somehow don't like their RED color.
o wow discontinued already?! i haven't heard any news of the new Nikon D7000 (Japan must get them earlier!) but i heard the new DSLR entry model (D3100) is pretty good.
ReplyDeletei had a look at it and it's smaller and way lighter than my D5000. the functions are way better too! if you have time please check this one out too :)
Hi grub!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely check out D3100!!!
Now there are so many small and light ones... I feel mine is really heavy after 5 years X(