This video will show you how to make Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in British restaurants.
London 2012 Olympic is coming soon, so this is the perfect dish to entertain your family and friends during the Olympic games :)
Chicken Tikka Masala (Butter Chicken Curry)
Number of servings: 4
Calories per serving: 287Kcal
2 pieces = 31.7g (1.1oz.) House Kokumaro Curry Sauce Mix (Med Hot) *we call it "curry roux". you can choose either med hot or hot.
200g (7oz.) chicken breast
1/2 medium (100g=3.5oz.) onion
190ml salted tomato juice
100ml fresh cream
20g (0.7oz.) butter
1 tsp. soy sauce
80g (2.8oz.) sweetened yogurt
2 tbsp. ketchup
4 servings cooked rice
1. Slice the chicken breast into bite-size pieces and season with sweetened yogurt and ketchup. Slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions on medium until soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the seasoned chicken breast and simmer on medium, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes. When the chicken starts to change color, add salted tomato juice and water, then simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, break up the curry roux into the pot, and mix well until completely melted. *make sure you stop the heat when you add the curry roux, otherwise it won't blend well.
5. Then put on the heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
6. Add fresh cream and soy sauce, and let boil for a few seconds.
7. Serve curry on a hot bed of rice and sprinkle with some parsley flakes if desired. You can serve with naan bread of course!
*curry and rice is best eaten on the day it's made but if you have any leftover, store it in the fridge and finish it on the next day, but it is not recommended.
*if you have leftover curry roux, wrap in a plastic wrap and store it in the fridge and use within a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Chicken Tikka Masala (British National Dish) Olympic Games Party Recipe - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...