
My darling says there is never any need for ME to worry about it, but the contractor... yeah... I know! I am always like this X( I once ran a blender without a lid and messed up my kitchen because my mind was somewhere else.
Have you ever done anything careless like this?!
I really have to be careful!!!
Anyways, this glittering pink color makes me happy :D

It's my pen case which came with the kitson magazine. Nowadays, there are many magazines that come with huge gifts in Japan! I never paid for those but this one. hehe
Bye for now :)
Please click below and vote for me.
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteOuucchh!! It hurt a lots,right??!! I can feel that while I'm reading your post..
I knew this involve million dollars and this money are from both of your hard work.I believe your hubby can handle this well.Just let him take care of it..as I don't wish to read any other hurting-yourself-post again. :)
I saw lot of magazines with gifts in SG too and mostly from Japan.But each of them are costly..I never buy.But i like your pink pouch..
Thanks for your advice, jose!
ReplyDeleteExactly... I don't want to hurt myself anymore. Especially fingers really hurts!!!
Wow! Are they exported to SG?! I can't imagine how they price the books thereafter...
Ochi,
ReplyDeleteYa,import from Japan because those magazines are in Japanese language.Since I don't know how to read those Japanese words,I don't think I would buy.
Those magazines are not cheap at all.Normal magazines like Cleo,Female or Women selling in between SGD5-SGD10 but those import magazines sell for SGD20-SGD40..included the gifts.
I think some people will buy also because the gifts are attractive..I can understand too because I'm just controlling myself for not looking at them.Haha..
Hi jose,
ReplyDeleteI don't read this kind of magazine though I can read Japanese because it is not at all interesting! I got the book because I wanted the gift.
One day on TV, I saw that it's a strategy of the fashion manufacturers to sell things at bookstores because bookstores are located in good places!
i always accidentally grate my hand on the grater too!! try getting a microplane grater, it's more expensive but much safer. i'm considering investing in one too.
ReplyDeletethere is a shop in the city where i live that also imports Japanese magazines, but it costs so much! i now buy Japanese books at a second hand store which sells it at a more reasonable price :)
Hi grub,
ReplyDeleteOuch! Then please be careful not to slice! It hurts more than grate X(
>microplane
Is that safer than the plastic one?! I didn't know that!!!
>second hand store
That sounds nice! I sometimes read magazines at a hair salon or a dentist to save money. haha
opppss!sometimes really happened.but,be careful always...
ReplyDeletei think,i want to hold that case now...i'm also a pink addict!
Hi merce-san,
ReplyDeleteSame to you?! We have to be careful X(
I have many painful episode in the past... which I almost cut my fingers, etc...
I really have to be careful. Seriously X(
>pink
Yeah! I remember you have some pink sandals ;)