You will want to make this if you watch this ;) hehe
Hot Cake is Japanese pancake but it is bit sweeter and thicker than pancake. Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix is very popular product known for many years. If you follow the directions on its package, you can make gorgeous and fluffy Hot Cake, so I will show you how in this tutorial.
Hot Cake Mix is versatile. You can make cakes, cookies, muffins, or any kind of sweets :D I will show you how to make them someday, so please learn basic Hot Cake recipe first!
How to Make Hot Cake (Japanese Pancake) Recipe
Number of servings: 3
1 Morinaga Hot Cake Mix (flour)
1 maple syrup
a piece of butter
1. Put egg and milk in a bowl and mix well. *Make sure you mix them together before you add the Hot Cake Mix!
2. Add Hot Cake Mix and gently cut through the mixture until somewhat combined. *Do NOT mix in a circular motion and DO NOT mix too much!
3. Heat a pan over medium heat (if you are using steel pan, oil the pan lightly), and place the pan on a wet towel to cool down the pan a little bit. *Use cooking timer to time.
4. On low heat, pour 1/3 of the batter from heights of 11 inches (30 cm) onto the pan, and cook for 3 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface.
5. Flip with a spatula, cover and cook for 2 minutes until browned on the other side.
6. Place a piece of butter on top and pour some maple syrup.
You can wrap in a plastic wrap and freeze to eat later.
Microwave for a minute and you can enjoy fresh and fluffy pancake :)
Product I used:
Morinaga Hot Cake Mix (森永 ホットケーキミックス)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
The other day, I was looking for a cake pan on the Net and ended up finding many 2 ingredients chocolate cake posts! This idea must be popul...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a very popular banana flavored sweet, often considered to be the #1 souvenir from Tokyo. I never thought of making...
Please follow my Instagram!!! I share pics out of habit ;) Please find "ochikeron" at Instagram ;) http://instagram.com/och...
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
This set of 4 cute tofu stamps is a very popular item sold at DAISO (100yen shop in Japan). It can get sold out quite soon, so if you happen...
I made Takoyaki dessert using Mini Yukimi Daifuku :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOtgdANjoMU Yukimi Daifuku is mochi ice cream manuf...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...
Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewoSIL...
Tear 'n' Share bread is going viral in Japan, so I decided to make ted buns filled with homemade sweet Azuki red bean paste. Yummy!!...